The following documents are available for inspection as part of the Parish Council’s efforts to demonstrate good governance in managing its business and finances.
(Please note: to read the documents referenced on this page you will need Adobe® Reader® or a similar PDF file viewer. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® you can install it by clicking this button: ). In order to save paper, you are encouraged to read these documents online rather than printing them.
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Code of Conduct. As indicated in the minutes of the Parish Council’s meeting held on 25 July 2012, the Council has adopted the Code of Conduct of Torridge District Council, with minor modification regarding participation of councillors in matters in which they have an interest. This modification is clarified in the Council’s Standing Orders, Section 7.
- Register of Interests. The registered interests for individual Parish Councillors can be accessed from the “Councillors” page of this website.
- Publication Scheme for information access
- Annual Return and Auditor’s Report
- Information required under the Local Government Transparency Code
- Protocol For Recording Of Meetings
- Calendar of meetings. For the year 2018–2019 Parish Council meetings will be held on the following dates: 25 April 2018, 30 May (including Annual Parish Meeting and Annual Parish Council Meeting), 27 June, 25 July, 22 August, 26 September, 24 October, 28 November, 19 December, 23 January 2019, 27 February, 27 March.
- Minutes. The minutes of all Parish Council meetings since January 2005 can be accessed from the Minutes page of this website. The Council has no committees or subcommittees.
- Agendas. The agendas of all Parish Council meetings since January 2005 can be accessed from the Agendas page of this website. In accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders, Section 3, the agenda for a forthcoming meeting is published at least three clear days before the meeting. (The meaning of “clear days” is given in Standing Orders, Section 1.)
- Budget and precept information for the current and previous year is contained in “Yarnscombe Parish Council – Information Accessible to the Public”, Section 3.
- Complaints procedure. Complaints that a councillor has breached the Code of Conduct are dealt with in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders, Section 8. Complaints about the administration or procedures of the Council are dealt with in accordance with the Council’s Complaints Procedure.
- Grant Awarding Policy
- Action Plan
- Risk Management
- Register of assets. The register of the Council’s present assets is listed in “Yarnscombe Parish Council – Information Accessible to the Public”, Section 7.