Council Data Privacy
In order to comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Yarnscombe Parish Council is required to publish a Data Privacy Notice, which answers a number of questions relating to personal data. These questions are:
- Your personal data — what is it?
- Who are we?
- How do we process your personal data?
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Sharing your personal data
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights and your personal data
- Further processing
- Contact details
Here are links to our two Data Privacy Notices, one for general residents and one for staff and councillors, which answer all these questions.